Pre Alpin Testudo Original 12,5 kg
449,00 DKK Inkl. moms
Pre Alpin foder til Landskildpadder
- Yderligere information
HUSK…………Foderet skal opblødes i vand før severing.
The diet of wild tortoises is always determined by the vegetation in their natural habitat. In their original environment the actual vegetation period is usually limited to a short time followed by dryness and heat from midsummer to fall. The crude fibre content of the plants is reatively low and the protein content quite high during springtime. During summer herbs and grasses will “age”. The crude fibre content therefore increases in midsummer while the protein content strongly decreases.
To meed the requirements of the organism the diet of pet tortoises should also be adjusted to the respective season.
The protein content of PRE ALPIN Testudo is extremely low. It contains selected grasses with a very low protein content and, at the same time, a very high crude fibre content. The reduced protein supply unburdens particularly liver and kidneys and promotes the detoxification of the body.
When fresh plant food is fed PRE ALPIN Testudo is an ideal supplement.
PRE ALPIN Testudo is particularly recommendable during the transitional time and especially before the beginning of the winter torpor.
PRE ALPIN Testudo for all (land living) tortoises…
- has an extremely low protein content and an extemely high crude fibre content
- promotes the detoxification of the body
- offers a diet adjusted to the natural habitat of Tortoises
- ensures an optimum crude fibre supply and thus a healthy intestinal flora
- contains no cereals or animal products
- offers an ideal calcium/phosphorus ratio
- may be freely offered at any time
- is free of flavouring and conservation substances
- is recommended by the Institute of Zoology in Munich
Cobs soak with water, maybe freely offered at any time. Please change feed every day.
Selected grasses having a particularly low protein content
Components of PRE ALPIN Testudo:
(These indications are average values – minor variances are possible in natural products)
Raw protein7,00 %
Oils and Fat1,50 %
Raw fibre29,90 %
Raw ash7,60 %