Exo Terra Rugemaskine NEW
Ny og forbedret rugemaskine fra Exo Terra
- Yderligere information
- Heats AND Cools
- Digital Temperature Control with bright LED temperature setting indicator – adjustable incubation temperature allows you to provide the correct incubation temperature for every species.
- Accurate cooling and heating combination to prevent egg loss caused by extreme temperature fluctuations
- Dual slide-out shelves, to maximize incubation space
- 2 incubation containers included
- Removable tray to regulate humidity levels
- Interior light switch (on/off) located on the front panel to easily monitor the eggs, without disturbing the incubation process
- Power Switch located on the front panel, on/off switch allows you to turn the unit off and on in between incubation
- Ideal for hibernation
- Great for climate controlled transportation of reptiles and amphibians (for instance; newly acquired animals)
- Carrying Handle and Car Adaptor (12V) included
The Exo Terra Reptile Incubator uses thermoelectric technology which enables the device to cool and to heat. The temperature can be easily set using the digital control.
The incubator has a transparent door and interior lighting to easily monitor the incubation and hatching process. Unlike conventional incubators, the Exo Terra Incubator automatically starts cooling when the temperature exceeds the set incubation temperature and automatically switches back to heating mode when the temperature drops below the set incubation temperature. This cooling and heating combination is extremely useful in rapidly changing environments and during hot summers. The Exo Terra Incubator prevents egg loss due to overheating by automatically switching into cooling mode until the set incubation temperature is reached. Humidity is provided by adding water to the slide-out tray in the bottom of the unit or by adding an extra (optional) container with water.